Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
-Isaiah 12 2-3

Monday, November 21, 2011

11-21-11

Nov. 21, 2011

Picture fun times!



Well, I don't know quite what to write this week. A lot of plans (including a baptism) fell thought (argh!). So, I thought this'd be a good week to share some pictures!



Some myriad photos, such as one with my in my winter gear, free frying pan and cookie from a batch that me and Elder Fearn had made. Another of a delicious Russian creation that a member had taught me to make, so good!



The last one (or next to last, I forget) is a picture of the first note I personally wrote in a Book of Mormon for one of our investigators. I was rather proud of it, so I had my companion Elder Johnson take the picture for me.



[...]



The work is going well here. We'll be seeing if that baptism that fell through can happen soon (it's a matter of permission, and a rather long story attached with it. it's all good now. Just have to be patient and hope we get the permission soon.



Real quick, I wanted to say thank you to the my ward back at home. My parents love telling me about some of the comments you make and the encouragement you give me. Thank you so much for you love, comments and prayers. They really do mean a lot to me :)



Well, it took awhile to upload the photos, so that's probably all for now. Thank you so much for all of your love and support. It means the world to me, and it's all thanks to you! Have a good week and I'll talk to ya'll next week! :)





With love, as always

--

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment